When I went on the Dunwich Dynamo I wanted a bike light that wouldn’t mess me around. Plenty of light, easy to install and would last the entire way. The kind of bike light most people tend to opt for is something around the £10 – £20 mark. This is where I say to you […]
Tag Archives | bicycle lights
When picking bike lights there’s more choice than walking into a card shop to buy the perfect Christmas card. How on earth do you choose one that is suitable for you? How much should you spend on a bike light? Which ones are actually any good?
Join 8,231 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- New cycle safety film illustrates a lorry driver’s perspective 10/12/2013
- What is your bike made of? Bike frame materials and their properties 05/12/2013
- Stocking Fillers for Cyclists 02/12/2013
- The Endura Gridlock II Waterproof Trousers 29/11/2013
- I would cycle but it’s…. 28/11/2013
- Knog Blinder Road Light review 25/11/2013
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Dave McCraw (@david_mccraw): The video is a great example of our failure to dea...
- Dave: I have supported my LBS buying lamps, tyres, derai...
- Alexis: And it would be very cheap and very easy to instal...
- John Yong: Hi, I own a bike which has been used only a couple...
- Winter Bike Maintenance Tips | CYCLE CENTRE: […] Winter as the more frequent wet weather ...
- kat: Ive always thought that it was banned due to causi...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now