When I went on the Dunwich Dynamo I wanted a bike light that wouldn’t mess me around. Plenty of light, easy to install and would last the entire way. The kind of bike light most people tend to opt for is something around the £10 – £20 mark. This is where I say to you […]
Tag Archives | bicycle lights
When picking bike lights there’s more choice than walking into a card shop to buy the perfect Christmas card. How on earth do you choose one that is suitable for you? How much should you spend on a bike light? Which ones are actually any good?
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Beyond pink: The rise of the female-specific bike shop 27/04/2015
- The five things I’ve learnt as an everyday cyclist in London 18/04/2015
- Best rechargeable bike lights 01/04/2015
- Mitie London Revolution 2015 – Extra camping spots released! 25/03/2015
- The simplest bike storage solution 24/03/2015
- 10 of the greatest joys for cyclists 16/03/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- rebecca: I'm a woman, about to start working in the bike s...
- John H: Whats all this about women cycling.Nonsense I tell...
- Jos K: I don't believe that women-focused bike shops enc...
- Jules: Fantastic to see more ladies riding bikes!! Also f...
- office 365 crack: You could have discovered that Office 2013 was off...
- Dazbert: Never had a problem with the kryptonite loops, but...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets