When picking bike lights there’s more choice than walking into a card shop to buy the perfect Christmas card. How on earth do you choose one that is suitable for you? How much should you spend on a bike light? Which ones are actually any good?
Tag Archives | bicycle lights
When I went on the Dunwich Dynamo I wanted a bike light that wouldn’t mess me around. Plenty of light, easy to install and would last the entire way. The kind of bike light most people tend to opt for is something around the £10 – £20 mark. This is where I say to you […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 3 great cycle cut-throughs in East London 24/06/2016
- How to stop your bike lock from jamming 23/06/2016
- Portland Design Works Takeout Basket review 17/06/2016
- Multipurpose cycling products round up 14/06/2016
- Genesis Flyer 2016 – Full review 09/06/2016
- Learning to ride a bike as an adult in London 07/06/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- hence: greate...
- http://www.beautybloggirls.com/: Estoy de acuerdo con el M. de la Logia Cibeles. Se...
- Ivan: Yes, fiddling with mechanical parts of my bike not...
- Dermott Murphy: I tend to use Kasp Dry Microfine Graphite Powder L...
- Al: Sanford Lane gets you straight onto the beginning ...
- Iain: GT 85 is a great chain lubricant too....
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets