When I went on the Dunwich Dynamo I wanted a bike light that wouldn’t mess me around. Plenty of light, easy to install and would last the entire way. The kind of bike light most people tend to opt for is something around the £10 – £20 mark. This is where I say to you […]
Tag Archives | bicycle lights
When picking bike lights there’s more choice than walking into a card shop to buy the perfect Christmas card. How on earth do you choose one that is suitable for you? How much should you spend on a bike light? Which ones are actually any good?
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 5 most popular London Cyclist posts in 2014 15/12/2014
- London Cycle Hire price changes from January 2015 15/12/2014
- Staying cycling fit over Christmas 15/12/2014
- LUMO cycling gear for stylish visibility 15/12/2014
- Amazon but for local bike shops 11/12/2014
- How to wrap bar tape, and 5 cool designs 11/12/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- che: Shellac is alcohol soluble....
- cyclingjersey: We at cycleprojersey bring for you all the cycling...
- RicardoJSUO: From there it has snowballed and turned into somet...
- MJ Ray: Doesn't London already have red and buff cycle la...
- MJ Ray: When will they contactless- enable the docking sta...
- MJ Ray: Done that. I've also had one of my locks freeze s...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists