When I went on the Dunwich Dynamo I wanted a bike light that wouldn’t mess me around. Plenty of light, easy to install and would last the entire way. The kind of bike light most people tend to opt for is something around the £10 – £20 mark. This is where I say to you […]
Tag Archives | bicycle lights
When picking bike lights there’s more choice than walking into a card shop to buy the perfect Christmas card. How on earth do you choose one that is suitable for you? How much should you spend on a bike light? Which ones are actually any good?
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Mounting your GoPro to your bike or helmet 15/09/2014
- The best bang for your buck bike upgrades 09/09/2014
- A crossrail for bikes – London cyclists to finally have their wishes granted 08/09/2014
- How to jump a red light 07/09/2014
- Autumn challenges to keep you motivated 04/09/2014
- 5 novelty jerseys for your cycling wardrobe 01/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- android apk: What i don't understood is if truth be told how y...
- Duncan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83XKkVYZ-I...
- MJ Ray: Don't strap things to your helmet. You don't wan...
- Bob: I use Bike Hub a lot. Plan the route on www.cycle....
- Mark: i stand corrected! sorry my mistake...
- Adam Bowie: The Instagram app is fun (see my video above for a...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists