When I went on the Dunwich Dynamo I wanted a bike light that wouldn’t mess me around. Plenty of light, easy to install and would last the entire way. The kind of bike light most people tend to opt for is something around the £10 – £20 mark. This is where I say to you […]
Tag Archives | bicycle lights
When picking bike lights there’s more choice than walking into a card shop to buy the perfect Christmas card. How on earth do you choose one that is suitable for you? How much should you spend on a bike light? Which ones are actually any good?
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Best carbon road bikes for under £1000 31/07/2014
- GPS bike locks 30/07/2014
- Knog Party Combo bike lock review 29/07/2014
- Shipping your bike 28/07/2014
- 3 things I prefer about cycling in Austin, Texas 27/07/2014
- dhb Blok Fluoro bib shorts review 21/07/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Nick Clarke: Advice: hydrate but don't drink too much before y...
- Andreas: Thanks!...
- Andreas: Hey Caroline - apologies for not being clear in th...
- Andreas: The GPS would only really work to track a stolen b...
- Caroline Downunder: Tom and Owen I agree with you... if you are going ...
- Tom: Hmm... once again Kickstarter is solving the probl...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets