With bicycle theft remaining ripe in London, it’s important to know when you can and can’t claim on your insurance. Knowing is the difference between an inconvenience and a major hit to your bank account and ability to get around London. It will also make a difference when thinking about how you are securing your […]
Tag Archives | bicycle insurance
Which is the best bicycle insurance you can get for your bike and how much you should expect to pay. Also a tip about how to save money when getting bicycle insurance
A little while back I did a roundup of all the companies offering bicycle insurance. ETA came out the clear winner for being the most generous in their terms and conditions as they cover a lot more scenarios than others. A number of Twitterers and commenters would tend to agree. I also tested out the […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- dhb Blok Fluoro bib shorts review 21/07/2014
- Where to watch the Tour de France TODAY 07/07/2014
- The coolest bike racks ever made 04/07/2014
- Why you got that ‘second’ puncture 04/07/2014
- 15 Tour de France facts that will make people think you’re a TdF expert at the pub 19/06/2014
- The best places in London to buy a singlespeed 19/06/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- จักรยานพับได้: Buyers favor evaluating rates of different electri...
- Andrew Hagen: Hi Beaver & Bart - we have found that in some ...
- David: I'm having to do away with my singlespeed as it'...
- mairead: This is the first sensible article on how to ride ...
- Mrs janet groves: - can't wait to hear how some cyclists get around...
- geoff: Hi John, a useful message and something of a wake-...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now