With bicycle theft remaining ripe in London, it’s important to know when you can and can’t claim on your insurance. Knowing is the difference between an inconvenience and a major hit to your bank account and ability to get around London. It will also make a difference when thinking about how you are securing your […]
Tag Archives | bicycle insurance
Which is the best bicycle insurance you can get for your bike and how much you should expect to pay. Also a tip about how to save money when getting bicycle insurance
A little while back I did a roundup of all the companies offering bicycle insurance. ETA came out the clear winner for being the most generous in their terms and conditions as they cover a lot more scenarios than others. A number of Twitterers and commenters would tend to agree. I also tested out the […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Why you should watch the Cyclocross in Milton Keynes on Saturday 26/11/2014
- How not to use bike lights 26/11/2014
- Keeping your phone charged while you track your rides 20/11/2014
- Spanish and Swedish bike repair instructions added to Bike Doctor app 19/11/2014
- 5 odd things we do with our bikes, that we’d never do with our cars 19/11/2014
- 5 of the best winter cycle gloves 12/11/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Paul: My worst habit helps keep my bike safe; I never cl...
- Jon: Flashing lights, yes or no? Slightly off topic but...
- david: My top tip is have more than one light, especially...
- Chris: Thanks Sheridan. I shall stop concerning myself w...
- Guilermo: you don't need a stop function the dynamo will di...
- Trev: Rear lights mounted on rucksacks my pet hate, ok u...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now