For a free copy of 7 of the best cycle routes in London take a look at this post! For the next few days we’ve also got 50% off the London Cycle Routes eBook!
Archive | Blogging RSS feed for this section
In the spirit of the holiday season we felt like holding a fun cycling-related giveaway and thanks to Groupon we have a £200 voucher up for grabs for one lucky London Cyclist reader. Groupon is a fast growing daily deal website that offers significant savings on a wide range of products and services. You can […]
I’ve launched a fun little side project today to London Cyclist which should complement some of the things we cover here on the blog. It’s the London Cyclist Shop (creative naming, I know) which aims to sell only a small selection of some of the best cycling gear we’ve previously reviewed and loved. The first […]
As we’re nearing the end of week 2 of the London Cycle Challenge the 53 strong team is sat around the middle of the board in the 51-100 members category. Between us we’ve burnt 825 delicious cupcakes! I’ve been thoroughly enjoying the abuse I’ve been getting for being away for the past week and thus […]
After a huge number of downloads we’ve made a real splash in the Apple App Store with our London Bike Rides app and reached the number 2 position in under 24 hours! Thanks to the many of you who’ve downloaded so far! Today we have two £50 iGo Bike Gift Vouchers up for grabs for […]
We’re rapidly approaching the release date of the new London Cyclist app that contains 30 amazing cycling routes in London. If the weather today is anything to go by then it can’t come soon enough! Videos and pictures have all been added and the routes have been fine tuned to perfection. I’ve also hired a […]
We shall pedal on the narrow streets of London, we shall pedal on the cycle superhighways, we shall pedal through commons and A roads, we shall never stop pedalling until we come first in the London Cycle Challenge! It’s that time of the year again. When Boris calls me up and says: Andreas, will you, […]
Things are coming along nicely with the new app that will be your own personal tour guide to great cycling in London. In our most recent design mock-up we’ve switched up the fonts slightly as well as the icons at the bottom that I purchased off Symbolicons. In the screenshot above is the ride overview […]
It was Friday the 6th of May and I was hesitating. Biting my nails I nervously pondered what to do. What if they don’t like it? What if it doesn’t work? I didn’t have the answers so I reached out, put together a quick survey and attached it to the Friday newsletter. I thought to […]
Bike Lock Guide When people approach you all teary eyed that their bike was stolen you’ll be able to cold heartedly say to them: Didn’t you read that blog post on London Cyclist with all those good bike locks? Cold but it’s for their own good! Top 50 cycling blogs 2010 The monster list of […]
Hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas and getting lots of cycling related gifts!
This e-mail hit my inbox last week: “I’d love to do some writing and reviewing for the blog. I read a lot of other cycling blogs and there seems to be a gap for women like me who love cycling in all it’s forms and aren’t pure roadies or retro Dutch bike lovers. There has […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- dhb Blok Fluoro bib shorts review 21/07/2014
- Where to watch the Tour de France TODAY 07/07/2014
- The coolest bike racks ever made 04/07/2014
- Why you got that ‘second’ puncture 04/07/2014
- 15 Tour de France facts that will make people think you’re a TdF expert at the pub 19/06/2014
- The best places in London to buy a singlespeed 19/06/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- vidéo en streaming: Puiѕ-je prendrе certainrs lignes pour un blog pe...
- Pinakin: It looks very promising...
- Alex: I use co-rider (free on iOS) but it doesn't give ...
- Kensington: Is that the 19mm or the 32mm version?...
- Bill: I ve always thought that if we designed the road s...
- Beaver2000: To their credit, the Fly6 guys claim the camera/li...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists