To drift away just a little from the typical topics discussed on this blog I wanted to mention one of the coolest gifts I got this Christmas.
A Kenwood Smoothie To Go smoothie maker!
(Amazon have it for just £19.99 here or even cheaper if you pop into a Robert Dyas)
Next time you cycle past your supermarket or London market grab yourself:
- Strawberries (not in season I know)
- Runny honey
- Carton of apple juice (otherwise water will do)
Combine them all in the smoothie maker and out comes a delicious, healthy smoothie. The good thing I’ve found about the Kenwood is that it is designed for you to take it with you.
Quick, easy, awesome!
- The winter cycling gear that will make your cycling more comfortable and enjoyable
- Where to store a bike?
- What is your uphill cycling strategy?
- How to get your ultimate revenge on bad drivers
Join 5,112 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.