Join Team Shelter for this incredible 100km moonlit ride past London’s most iconic landmarks. You’ll ride over Tower Bridge, through the deserted City of London, round Canary Wharf, past the sleeping beasts in London Zoo and so much more! Limited spaces sell out fast, so make sure you secure your spot.
In 2013 Shelter helped over 3.5million people tackle bad housing and homelessness. But, many more families and individuals face losing their homes this year. And they desperately need our help.
Join Team Shelter and you can help make sure no-one faces homelessness alone.
There’s loads of great benefits for you too:
- A free professional Shelter cycling jersey
- One-to-one support from our dedicated personal trainers
- Training and fundraising advice
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now:
Sponsored by Shelter. If you’d like to promote your charity event, get in touch with us for our special, charity only rates.
Join 9,241 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.