101-1411 23.5 mph Originally uploaded by Chris(topher) Lin Whilst I don’t have a speedometer on my new bicycle, due to the stop start nature of commuting in London back when I was at college I managed to get up to 26 mph, admittedly whilst going down a hill. What is the highest speed you have […]
Archive | News RSS feed for this section
Dusk ’til Dawn 2008 is as of today (Jan 7th) taking registrations for the event in October. What is dusk til dawn? 1,000 participants 12 hours £5,000 split across winners Location: Thetford, Norfolk (in a forest) Night time riding Full details can be found: http://www.thetfordmtbracing.com/d2d.htm
Here’s an interesting round-up of news headlines related to cycling: Cycling Fury at Beheading Joke – huge outrage has been seen at the Times Columnist that joked about using piano wire to behead cyclists due to their disregard of road rules Police launch safer cycling campaign – from tomorrow until 11th of Jan london police […]
Gary Bluett will be travelling 2,600 miles on a charity bike ride to every Anglican Cathedral in England to raise money for The Macmillan Cancer Support Charity and Letton Church. What a clever way of raising money and it kind of makes my 2.5 mile travel into work look a lot easier! Apparently Gary will […]
Everyone knows that Bicycle theft in London is a major problem however, there is good news for us cyclists that frequently use two safety locks – bicycle crime has fallen for the first time in 5 years. You might have already been able to guess which areas are a particular problem around London but here […]
Bike chain christmas card Originally uploaded by richardmasoner I have returned home from Christmas and I am sat smuggly at home with a glass of wine and home cooked food, I hope you are experiencing something similar! Have a great Christmas and perhaps a break from cycling for a while? If you wished for some […]
Evans have created a series of bike rides (not races) that will be taking place across the UK starting in Spring 2008. “The idea is no matter what level of cyclist you are you can turn up, ride a route that is suitable for you and have a great day in the saddle with other […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Cycling for those with poor eyesight 22/04/2014
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- RideLondon-Surrey 100: Our top tips and your place in the 2014 event 08/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- mtv video music awards 2014: What's up colleagues, іts fantastic post гegard...
- cL0h: I use a regular light too. Specifically I us a fen...
- Sharon: Hi Caroline, Please let me know where you had your...
- Caroline: Spencer I also had extreme astigmatism and could n...
- Vincent: > My glasses are quite close fitting to my face...
- Steven Harding: I'm also a massive Carradice fan! Oh no, hang ...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now