Clothing Competition Winners
I’m happy to announce that through assigning everyone a number between 1 and 150 in order of which you entered and then using the Excel random number calculator the numbers are:
I’ll shortly be messaging the winners. If they don’t respond then I will contact the next set of winners. Thanks to all who entered and I’ll keep competitions like this coming so you can win plenty more great things.
Special thanks to Hello Joe for offering this to London Cyclist readers.
This month in London
- Would you like a fine or a safety course for jumping that red light? – Police are stepping up their operations against those who break the law on London’s roads.
- Bike Week came and went
- London Cyclist got naked for the naked bike ride
- Bike thieves are under threat as a new police force hits the streets
Last 24 hours when you can get the new Bike Doctor iPhone App for 60% off!
The new iPhone app we released that shows you how to look after your bike with 20 easy to follow step-by-step repairs is still 60% off if you get in on the action today!
To the 114 people who downloaded on the first day: Thank you so much! I was truly overwhelmed by that figure. If you have already downloaded the App then please do leave a review in the App Store.
Cycle Challenge Ends: 19542.61 miles covered!
Thanks to everyone who helped out with the London Cycle Challenge. We covered a total of 19542.61 miles between us. That is the equivalent of travelling 78% of the circumference of the world!
Unfortunately we came 3rd in our category (out of 3!) but none the less it was interesting to keep track of our mileage.
Other cycling blogs
- http://iridebecause.tumblr.com/ – Head to this Tumblr blog to enter your story of why you cycle.
- London Bike Green-ways funding slashed http://bit.ly/99oKK8 (BikeRadar)
- Police to use more ‘bait’ bikes to catch thieves but some people are against the idea http://bit.ly/aDk76Z (Guardian)
- It cost the equivalent of a metre of highway and led to an estimated increase in cycling of 70% http://bit.ly/dAwTYu (Guardian)
- London Cyclist has been listed as the number 1 UK cycling blog. Thanks guys! http://bit.ly/apHtDs
What you missed out on in the Newsletter
If you had already subscribed to the newsletter you would be hearing about how you can leave your bike anywhere without the fear of it been stolen. You can still receive this as well as more extra exclusive content by subscribing today:
Two dates to put in your calendar
- Friday 30th July – Barclays Cycle Hire scheme launches
- Monday 19th July – First two Barclays Cycle Superhighways launch
Join 5,112 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.