Dusk ’til Dawn 2008 is as of today (Jan 7th) taking registrations for the event in October.
What is dusk til dawn?
- 1,000 participants
- 12 hours
- £5,000 split across winners
- Location: Thetford, Norfolk (in a forest)
- Night time riding
Full details can be found: http://www.thetfordmtbracing.com/d2d.htm
Join 10,221 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.