The RideLondon-Surrey 100 is taking place on the 4th of August and will be covering 100 miles (160 km) along closed roads from central London all the way out to Surrey.
Needless to say, it’s going to be pretty good fun! With over 20,000 people taking part, it’s also going to be the UK’s biggest cycling event.
The ballot has already ended but you can still secure a place if you fundraise with Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
Details are on the website.
Alternatively, if you were lucky enough to secure a place through the ballot then Breakthrough invite you to join their team.
By joining up you’ll also receive:
- A fundraising pack full of hints, tips and inspiration
- A pink t-shirt to wear during your fundraising and on your cycle
- Full support from the Active Events Team
- Additional fundraising materials on request
- Support on the day – plenty of cheerers to give you lots of pedalling power
This is the first Olympic legacy event being backed by the government and with over 60,000 applicants, it’s clearly proved very popular.
To take part, just take a look at the Breakthrough Breast Cancer website which has contact details and everything else you could need:
Join 5,112 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.