The Guardian is attempting to convert all of us from being boring old cynics, blabbing on about how much we hate England, to a country full of optimistic patriots in love with where we live. Should the Guardian stop trying to fight the great British tradition for complaining, or could there be a turn around […]
Archive | Features RSS feed for this section
Isn’t it nice when another cyclist rings their bell when they see you? Makes it feel like more of a community right? Well that’s the idea behind Ding Day 2009 when you see another cyclist you ring your bell to say hello. It is happening right here in our wonderful city of London and everyone […]
Flickr mage source “Because I enjoy seeing all the things around me” “Bicycling keeps me in shape” “I like going on bike rides with my boyfriend to socialise” “I hate public transport” “I cycle because going to the gym never really worked for me” “Unlike drivers sitting in traffic inside a car I get a […]
After 4 vaccination jabs, 17 hours on a plane, 3 in-flight meals, 6 forms confirming I don’t have swine flu, 8 hours sleeping on a floor and one angry visa control officer I found myself in Vietnam. The first thing that I encounter is absolute mayhem. The streets in Hanoi are nothing like I would […]
This list shows a collection of the best cycle blogs in the world ranked on various factors. I hope it helps you discover something new.
After cycling what is the next best form of exercise? For me its definitely skiing! I had the most incredible time in Tignes in France. The weather was clear, the snow amazing and in 5 days of skiing I must have covered over 150 miles. The highlights for me: the 24 hour coach journey we […]
Here is a roundup of all the adverts I could find that promote cycling in London. Have a look through and leave a comment on which is your favourite. 1) London. Made for Cycling. 2) Summer’s Here 3) Extend your life. Cycle. 4) Shift it More after the cut off.. (more…)
Some amazing tips that will help you get to your destination faster. If you cycle in the city make sure you don’t miss out on reading these.
While cycling along and thinking about how annoying drivers are I also had a little think outside the box and thought about how we cyclists must annoy drivers: Cycling in the middle of the road so they can’t get passed us Leaning on their car while they are waiting at a traffic light Cycling two […]
Some gifts you can buy for the cyclist in your life!
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 5 novelty jerseys for your cycling wardrobe 01/09/2014
- Mountain biking in Devon’s Haldon Forest 01/09/2014
- 9 signs the summer is coming to an end 28/08/2014
- Folding bikes unpacked 26/08/2014
- Pocket High Street: The anti-Amazon saviour of the high street 21/08/2014
- Mount your iPhone 5 or 5S to your bike handlebars 20/08/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Paul Draper: Max, people are already making cyclists lives diff...
- Max: Cyclists are a plague in London. Law breaking and ...
- entirelybeautiful.blogspot.com: You actually make iit seem so easy with your prese...
- Ross: Cavenewt. That is what you read all the time in...
- Alehouse Rock: ETIENNE----It's a jungle out there, isn't it? An...
- Norma: Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placi...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets