The past 24 hours have been completely consumed by putting together this list! I wanted to stick to it and finish it because everyone found it really useful last time for discovering new cycling blogs and all the bloggers that made it onto the list were very grateful for the traffic boost to their sites. […]
Archive | Features RSS feed for this section
I was searching online the other day for a roundup of cycling magazines. As I couldn’t find a good list anywhere I decided to create a list here. I hope this is helpful for anyone looking to expand their cycling knowledge through the magazines.
With the news that online cycle retailer Wiggle would be offering test rides for 30 days on selected bikes, I thought it would be a good time to discuss what sort of things you should be looking for. After all when you buy a new bike it is fairly essential you give it a test […]
Adventure Nomad: Mountain Biking The Hills Of Chiang Dao Chiang Dao is a town just north of Chiang Mai, the second largest city in Thailand. It is a popular place to start mountain biking excursions. Unfortunately, there aren’t any trail maps and so hiring a guide is the best option. Fortunately, our guide, King Saksipong […]
You can get discount in many cycle shops The LCC as well as the CTC website lists many local bike shops that offer discounts if you are a member. These include Evans Cycles and Cycle Surgery shops. If you frequently buy a lot of cycling gear then it can be worth joining these groups. Of […]
Have you found yourself a good local bike shop yet? If you haven’t then you don’t know what you’re missing out on. Above is just some of the bits I have picked up recently. When I got to the local bike shop I know the advice I will get and the parts I will be […]
Cycling on the motorway is illegal. Yet, you can’t help but look at the road some times and think that looks appealing. For a start, motorways have a hard shoulder lane that provides about 12 feet of clearance between yourself and the cars. This is far more than any cycle lane. They are often the […]
Some posters from the Art Crank poster show and a hope that it will one day come to London
A big collection of fixed gear and single speed resources including fixie blogs, how to build a fixed gear bike, fixed gear forums, books and video
Bike Shop Girl or Arleigh has recently taken over the running of the very popular commuter blog CommuteByBike.com. Also she runs BikeShopGirl.com which was started to answer some of the cycling questions that women are afraid to ask and are likely to get the wrong answers to. Questions such as what saddle to choose and […]
Poll results to: What kind of facilities does your office offer? It should definitely offer at least these three
Here is a collection of 10 DIY bike projects that you can do in your free time. Includes bike camera mount, wall mount and making your own bike trailer
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Vulpine Men’s Cotton Rain Trousers Review 30/09/2014
- 4 of the best backpacks for commuters 30/09/2014
- Road bikes: to Disc brake or not to disc brake? 30/09/2014
- New MiCycle opens in East London offering cyclists a bike wash 24/09/2014
- Going Dutch for a bike ride around London 24/09/2014
- Cycling caps – why would you wear one, how to wear one, and where to get one 24/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- worx leaf shredder: There is definately a great deal to learn about th...
- Kennym: I have hydraulic disc brakes on my commuter bike a...
- Spirit Stones Cheats iphone: It is not my first time to visit this web site, i ...
- Anthony Adams: Nice article that covers a good range of products....
- AH: Bigger saddle bag that is that carries 15L....
- AH: Unless I'm carrying loads (my bigger bag carries ...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets