If when you cycle home in the rain you are worried water is creeping into your bag and destroying your £600 laptop and making your lunch time cheese, ham with a little bit of onion sandwich soggy then you may want to consider a waterproof cycling bag. These cycling bags are designed to keep the […]
Archive | Cycling accessories RSS feed for this section
What are the 3 things to look for when buying a bicycle helmet and also which helmet does Lance wear?
Most people already have the perfect device for tracking their cycling and following great cycling routes. Their mobile phone. The only problem is the majority of the time they just leave it in their pockets and don’t think about it until they get a call reminding them to pickup some milk on the way home. […]
I’m unsure if Topeak are trying to go down some kind of iPod style marketing route with their Topeak Race Rocket colours but I think it works really well. The Topeak is in some ways the iPod of the Mini Pump world. Measuring just 19cm long this is the perfect little pump to pop into […]
I’ve shown the iPhone a lot of love previously here on London Cyclist for the simple reason that it is the phone I use. However, when I released my Bike Doctor application, there was a ton of emails asking me about if there would be an Android version. So I figure it’s about time I […]
When I went on the Dunwich Dynamo I wanted a bike light that wouldn’t mess me around. Plenty of light, easy to install and would last the entire way. The kind of bike light most people tend to opt for is something around the £10 – £20 mark. This is where I say to you […]
Last week when I asked about the best cycling accessory people had bought in the past 12 months I knew exactly which one I had in my mind. My Topeak Joe Blow Sport which was recently sent to me by the nice people at Extra UK. When I first pulled it out of the box […]
When I asked about the best accessory people have bought in the past 12 months Trevor mentioned a blog post he had written about some new upgrades to his bike. His post was exactly what I was hoping to hear about when I asked the question. At a cheap cost of around £30 he achieved […]
There’s a lot of tempting goodies out there for cyclists. However, only a few are a worthy addition. Perhaps for you buying an expensive Cycloc revolutionised storing your bike at home or perhaps a great bike computer has encouraged you to go cycling more often. Whilst I’m very thankful for my iPhone bike mount because […]
Everyone knows about strong D-locks such as the Kryptonite New York Standard, flexible chain and cable locks such as the Abus Granit Steel O Flex but folding locks? Until Abus emailed me about reviewing one, I’d never heard of them. My curiosity was firmly rattled so I happily said yes to send me one over. […]
Last week Gill emailed me to tell me about her new company Hello Joe: Hello Joe produces boldly designed, high visibility clothing that lets you be seen without sacrificing all your style. Light reflective ink is incorporated into each design to make sure you can shine day and night. Our aim is to help you […]
When I first hopped onto the saddle a few years ago, I was quite happy with just me and my mountain bike. Riding around I was blissfully ignorant of cycling culture and anything remotely advanced beyond “more pedalling means I can go further”. As my interest grew in cycling, which I’m sure yours has too […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Knog Party Combo bike lock review 29/07/2014
- Shipping your bike 28/07/2014
- 3 things I prefer about cycling in Austin, Texas 27/07/2014
- dhb Blok Fluoro bib shorts review 21/07/2014
- Where to watch the Tour de France TODAY 07/07/2014
- The coolest bike racks ever made 04/07/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- freeform varifocals ltd.com: Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I d...
- Craig: Hi Laurie, Your post was over 2 years ago so th...
- Debra Storr: I had a car pull out of a side road and clip the r...
- hannah mann: BA are probably the best airline that we've used ...
- nivea fake tan: Anything you put on your skin can inhibit the spra...
- Andreas: Gold/Silver/Bronze is a rating by a company called...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now