If you think the idea of cyclists wearing headphones is one of the stupidest things you’ve ever heard then that would make two of us. It’s why when I was approached by Chilli Technology to review their Bone Conduction Headphones my interest was piqued. The headphones claim to allow you to keep awareness of your […]
Archive | Cycling accessories RSS feed for this section
In my adventures in trying to dress up as Lala from the Teletubbies I’ve found the ATC Mini Helmet Camera to be an irreplaceable accessory. Teletubby impersonations aside, what does the ATC Mini Helmet Camera by Oregon Scientific offer cyclists? High quality HD video In tests with the ATC Mini helmet camera for cyclists, I’ve […]
I was giving a mini tour around London to my friend Lucy recently (Showing those Brummies a bit of London!). We were in Covent Garden at the time, when she told me she was looking for a pair of gloves that allow you to use your touch screen phone without taking them off. I was […]
Folding Mudguards by Full Windsor are reviewed in this short London Cyclist piece. We were very impressed with the lazy cyclist mudguard.
This morning I took a ride to see the Trafalgar Sun. Other than providing a nice bit of publicity for Tropicana, I thought it would also be a good chance to test out to ATC-Mini Helmet Camera. The ATC-Mini Helmet camera costs £123. Which is a bit of bargain considering the high video quality. However, […]
Please note: Competition provided by Zalando Please note this competition is now closed! Julie is our winning entry! To celebrate the first year of Zalando in the UK, they have a £75 voucher up for grabs for one lucky London Cyclist reader. Read on for details on how to enter. Zalando sell a selection of […]
Heading to the grocery store? Would you like a little extra boost up the hill on the way home? The Ridekick gives you a top speed of 19mph and can ride a maximum of 12 miles. It has a throttle that gives you control of the speed. At $699 (£454) the Ridekick isn’t cheap but […]
Got the rather gorgeous new Nokia Lumia? Or perhaps you have another Windows Mobile phone. Here’s a selection of bike apps that you will find useful. Sports Tracker This free app allows you to track your cycling and then upload it to Nokia Sports Tracker Online. On the screen you can either see a map […]
Was a Kindle one of the gifts you opened for Christmas? If you are anything like my sister then you’ve already been downloading books faster than you could possibly ever read them. Here is a selection of cycling books to consider. Read about a cycling adventure to India Currently the best selling cycling book on […]
The Rapha Bomber Jacket initially retailed at £210. The newer version is available for £150. The question is: Even at the new price point, is it worth it? Compliments ahoy Let’s start with the looks, because this jacket is going to attract plenty of them. The Bomber Jacket can just as easily be worn off […]
I’ve had a couple of questions recently on my Twitter (7,942 followers woop!) about cold feet. If frosty feet is a problem you are facing then read on.. The problem of cold feet can party be solved by getting a warm pair of winter cycling socks. Generally these are made of merino wool and are […]
The Knog Boomer Rechargeable USB is one of the best bike lights we’ve tested here on London Cyclist Blog. Here in this post we describe why we give it a review of 5/5.
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- How to cycle around horses 06/03/2014
- 5 cycling accessories I wouldn’t want to be without 05/03/2014
- Popular London cycing clubs and groups 04/03/2014
- Why is Hackney blocking Cycle Superhighway 1 on the A10? 03/03/2014
- Traffic free ride along the Thames from Richmond to Weybridge 28/02/2014
- Maggie’s Monster Bike + Hike 26/02/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Bren17: Kingston Rude Mechanicals for weekend social road ...
- Peter: CC London are based in Bike Boutique opposite Winc...
- Tarek: yours ain't too shabby either lol... i had a bike...
- Clive: Thanks and Yes hopefully if someone does have a bi...
- Tarek: yea that's proper dodgy and clearly BS lol shame...
- Ian Why: We meet at Shane's Nurseries on the A40 at Denham...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now