A note on competitions..
Occasionally, when we are feeling generous we run competitions here on London Cyclist to give away nice prizes to our readers. Special conditions may apply to each competition, and these will generally be stated in the post where the competition is announced. However, if not stated otherwise then the rules listed here apply to competitions:
- Winners are normally randomly selected by the Random website.
- Giveaways are generally open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners need to respond within a reasonable time frame to organisers emails to receive their prize. Otherwise a new winner is randomly drawn.
- Anyone related to London Cyclist can’t enter the competition (e.g. Andreas, Employees, Freelancers, Writers, Advertisers)
- The decision of the judges or the random number chosen is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Winners may be asked to participate in publicity and that is their choice.
- The winners name will be announced.
- Events may occur that make the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of London Cyclist Blog or the promoter. (E.g. If we were giving away Olympics tickets and the Olympics were suddenly cancelled)
- London Cyclist Blog may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees no liability shall be attached to the promoter as a result thereof.
- If there’s a conflict with these rules and the specific competition rules then the latter take preference.
It’s a condition of entry that are rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.