You can follow the discussion on Five Terrible Excuses For Not Riding Your First Sportive in 2014 (Resistance Is Futile!) without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- New MiCycle opens in East London offering cyclists a bike wash 24/09/2014
- Going Dutch for a bike ride around London 24/09/2014
- Cycling caps – why would you wear one, how to wear one, and where to get one 24/09/2014
- Selling your bicycle 18/09/2014
- Mounting your GoPro to your bike or helmet 15/09/2014
- The best bang for your buck bike upgrades 09/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Phil: I'd love a belt drive, but they are too expensive...
- Alehouse Rock: [[[[[ Those "RULES" (Velominati) are a hoot---al...
- Creegr: ORUXMAPS needs to be included. Not only does it tr...
- Matt: Got mine online from http://www.dutchie.co.uk/ - g...
- Montyz: Pro-cyclist I hope ...
- SimonC: I'd recommend the Airnimals too - I have the Joey...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now