You can follow the discussion on Do you cycle through winter? +£40 voucher competition! without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Waterproof Jackets: 3 of the best 18/12/2013
- Top tips for those thinking of hitting the turbo trainer 13/12/2013
- Who will step in to sponsor the cycle hire scheme? 13/12/2013
- New cycle safety film illustrates a lorry driver’s perspective 10/12/2013
- What is your bike made of? Bike frame materials and their properties 05/12/2013
- Stocking Fillers for Cyclists 02/12/2013
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Lewis Hill: I strongly disagree about the Castelli Squadra jac...
- Andy Macc: I love Paramo kit - for cycling, mountain walking,...
- Polish Guy: With Electric Grinder Guys you can cut everything ...
- Ruggero: get the "M" (smaller size). After wearing out ...
- tom: this is a fantastic video in fact i'm surprised ...
- TOM: I ride a pair of Novara Randonee's , (summer &...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists