You can follow the discussion on How to clean your bike by Phil Graham, a chosen bicycle mechanic for the London Olympic Games without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Gearing up after Cycle to Work day success? 04/09/2015
- New legislation forces lorries to use new safety measures 02/09/2015
- How to get a bike in shape for cycle to work day 27/08/2015
- Brompton bags – Full range review 26/08/2015
- My how they grow, Boris Bikes turn 5! 22/08/2015
- Bags for Cyclists – Brooks Pickwick rucksack review 20/08/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Andrew: As well as mirrors on the lorries, perhaps we shou...
- Alan: Spot on!...
- Kie: A small step in the right direction, now we just n...
- Harry: I feel sorry to reading the story. I think every d...
- MJ Ray: Exactly! That's the problem I have. In about thre...
- AS: Hi Higgs, Can you share the route you found please...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now