You can follow the discussion on How to clean your bike by Phil Graham, a chosen bicycle mechanic for the London Olympic Games without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Keeping your phone charged while you track your rides 20/11/2014
- Spanish and Swedish bike repair instructions added to Bike Doctor app 19/11/2014
- 5 odd things we do with our bikes, that we’d never do with our cars 19/11/2014
- 5 of the best winter cycle gloves 12/11/2014
- How to stay safe when cycling around potholes 11/11/2014
- 8 moments all us cycle commuters have felt 06/11/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- chris: 1933!!! times have changed and there are more peop...
- Mark: to say that roads arent dangerous if you ride care...
- MJ Ray: Wow, so witty(!) No, it's not because you're a ...
- Jonny: Yeah - because I'm a careful cyclist, I'm doing ...
- MJ Ray: I don't agree with jumping mandatory red lights, ...
- Mark: I don't think this general difference in attitude...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets