If you own an Android phone and think your going to give the cycle hire scheme a try then you’ll be glad to hear an App has been developed. It is called London Cycle Hire and can be downloaded from Android Zoom for just 50p.
The app helps you find the nearest cycle hire station. It also integrates a clever little timer to keep track of how long you have been using the hire bike so you don’t go over your free 30 minutes.
- Cycle hire application for your iPhone
- Are people for or against the cycle hire scheme?
- The lessons London can learn from the Velo’V scheme
- 10 reasons you’ll love the London Cyclist newsletter
Join 10,221 fellow cyclists who are subscribed to the London Cyclist newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get...
- Advice on the best cycling gear
- A Friday roundup of all the latest London cycling news
- Exclusive content not available on the blog
Subscribe today, and get exclusive access forever! (It's free)
*No spam, ever!
As seen on The Guardian, BBC and The Independent.