If you’re looking for a way to challenge yourself physically while also taking up a good cause, you have to check out Maggie’s Monster Bike + Hike. There are tons of ways to give to charity; some of us donate money or goods while the rest of us get off our keisters and ride for […]
Author Archive | Natasha
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Comprehensive look at bicycle insurance options 25/10/2014
- Mitie London Revolution places are now open 22/10/2014
- 8 Tips to keep you riding all year 22/10/2014
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- Choosing road tyres for autumn and winter 16/10/2014
- 5 of the best bike locks 10/10/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Roger: I just renewed my household contents and ditched L...
- daducky88: The approach we now have to take to bike security ...
- Spencer: Numbers cycling on my commute are getting less whi...
- Ross: I could never go back to taking public transport. ...
- Mark: mary. you need to get over to the very right at t...
- mary: I'm new to cycling in London, and am taking every...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now