If you’re looking for a way to challenge yourself physically while also taking up a good cause, you have to check out Maggie’s Monster Bike + Hike. There are tons of ways to give to charity; some of us donate money or goods while the rest of us get off our keisters and ride for […]
Author Archive | Natasha
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- ‘Cycle Revolution’ at the Design Museum. 25/11/2015
- A first Christmas list – things to keep relatives happy 20/11/2015
- 8 rookie bike maintenance mistakes 20/11/2015
- CS5 – one step closer to cycling utopia? 19/11/2015
- How to Clean Your Bicycle 13/11/2015
- Bike repairs: DIY or leave to the professionals? 12/11/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Ian: I've had one since January this year and it's a ...
- al: Not all threads should be greased. The jockey whee...
- Thom: On a Brompton, I've found the tyre pressure sweet...
- Manchester Cyclist: WD-40's multi-use products should not be used, ho...
- Afro: Bike accident is highly dangerous. It could be lif...
- free travel listing sites: Slowly working my means through so that I can hope...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now