While I’m never certain about how much petitions work I guess its the kind of thing that can’t hurt. It tells the government that there are a lot of cyclists out there that want better facilities
Author Archive | Andreas
A discussion around the 1.5metres that is the minimum the cycle superhighways will be and how that is very inadequate and actually dangerous
All jokes aside, there is some great cycling to be had in the UK and all you need to know is how to find it and plan your route. By the end of reading this article all your friends will be praising you for being the organised one.
Cycling socks and overshoes help keep your feet warm and dry. Here are some good ones
Interesting look at people’s different commuting stories and what they thought of them
Bike Shop Girl or Arleigh has recently taken over the running of the very popular commuter blog CommuteByBike.com. Also she runs BikeShopGirl.com which was started to answer some of the cycling questions that women are afraid to ask and are likely to get the wrong answers to. Questions such as what saddle to choose and […]
How to get into the correct winter cycling mindset so you can keep cycling throughout the cold weather
Poll results to: What kind of facilities does your office offer? It should definitely offer at least these three
A look at the Mayors London Transport Plan and how it falls short of serving cyclists with only a 5% target of modal share
The peak district is already one of the nicest parts of the country you can cycle round and this is set to improve with a £1.25 million cash injection from Cycling England.
So it is the end of another year of the Cycle Show! Here is a bit of a preview of some of the main things to emerge from this years show and what we can expect hitting the stores shortly.
How to go from a horrible dirty bike that doesn’t work very well to a nice clean bike that performs well. Also good advice on where to apply lube
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 5 accessories for a summer of cycling 25/06/2015
- What it’s like to get knocked off your bike 22/06/2015
- Traffic-free Sundays on Regent Street in July 18/06/2015
- What it’s like to race Bradley Wiggins 09/06/2015
- Flag Bikes along CS8 offers up repairs, coffee and lifetime servicing 02/06/2015
- Here’s what all cycling tourism websites should look like 31/05/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- MJ Ray: I agree. I think when you're sat on the saddle, y...
- MJ Ray: North Roads are usually similar width to flat bars...
- Riccardo: Please, does it fit a 15.6 in laptop?...
- Edward Phelan: This is really useful thank you! I think I may...
- Andy Bigwood: I am wondering about screamer locks and gps tracke...
- Tony: I find it is the white van drivers mainly on count...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now