When picking bike lights there’s more choice than walking into a card shop to buy the perfect Christmas card. How on earth do you choose one that is suitable for you? How much should you spend on a bike light? Which ones are actually any good?
Author Archive | Andreas
We already know building bike racks increases the value of properties, we also know there is a big problem with bike parking in London and we now know that people from NYC are getting ahead of London! (more…)
I think people have one of two emotions when they see motorists stuck in traffic . You may be among the people that as you zoom past on your bike think “haha suckers”. Or you may be among the people that feel a little bit sorry for poor Mr Motorist getting nowhere. Martin Williamson is […]
A thorough review of the Halfords Bike Chain Cleaning Kit that I recently purchased. Including what I did and didn’t like and other recommended chain cleaning kits
A look at which parts of a bike to lubricate, how often to lubricate them and which lubricant to use. Also a quick look at some of the most common errors people make that can cause damage to their bikes.
My first time was outside my college when I was 16. I remember it well. Everyone remembers their first time. She was beautiful. The most gorgeous mountain bike you have ever seen. Sure it was just a £200 bike from JJB Sports but I was young and I was in love. I looked around at […]
Question 1: Do you like bikes? Question 2: Do you think a new bike lane would be a good idea? Question 3: Are you gay?
I asked on Twitter for some good cycling book recommendations and I got some fantastic ideas off people. Here’s a list of the ones I will be reading
A thorough review of the Bicio GoRide including a short video and plenty of pictures
Some posters from the Art Crank poster show and a hope that it will one day come to London
A big collection of fixed gear and single speed resources including fixie blogs, how to build a fixed gear bike, fixed gear forums, books and video
So the big news that has been making the rounds is the rise in the number of cyclist deaths: (more…)
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Top 10 European Cycling Destinations 24/02/2015
- 5 of the best bike storage options 24/02/2015
- Build your dream bike step-by-step with the BYOB workshop 23/02/2015
- What’s the most versatile style of bike? 20/02/2015
- Laundrapp review – laundry for busy people 17/02/2015
- 3 stretches and massage techniques that are great for cyclists 16/02/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- chris has: everyone has there own personel stories which is f...
- chris has: I agree to crack down on agressive cycling and agg...
- Nick: Isn't Salzbury in Austria, not Germany?...
- Andreas: True Mik - I found myself feeling rather hassled p...
- Mik: I'm a bit surprised you've suggested Amsterdam. ...
- Gpunto: There are nice cycling routes in central Italy, wh...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists