Today there are two very exciting bits of news I’m pleased to announce. The first is that the London Cyclist blog email newsletter officially starts today. Woo! Secondly, I’m giving away a free bicycle maintenance eBook to celebrate the launch! Extra content and discounts I’ll start with the newsletter. This is something I’ve wanted to […]
Author Archive | Andreas
It happened to me a couple of days ago. I was on my way back from Camden on my bike and I took a wrong turn at Chalk Farm heading up to Haverstock Hill. It wasn’t the worst hill in the world but I was definitely not expecting it. This got me thinking about my […]
Going into 2010 I want to offer more content that is relevant to what you guys want to read about. Unfortunately I don’t currently have mind reading abilities so to do this I need your help to fill in a quick 4 minute survey I’m doing. To do the survey SURVEY FINISHED! Thank you all […]
What is faster – the London Underground or a bicycle? Video included at the end of this post Everyone can remember the excellent Top Gear episode where Richard Hammond travelled by bike to London City Airport and beat his co-presenters who between them used a car, a boat and public transport. It made for a […]
Adventure Nomad: Mountain Biking The Hills Of Chiang Dao Chiang Dao is a town just north of Chiang Mai, the second largest city in Thailand. It is a popular place to start mountain biking excursions. Unfortunately, there aren’t any trail maps and so hiring a guide is the best option. Fortunately, our guide, King Saksipong […]
As the new year hangover subsides you may have some vague recollection of setting some new years resolutions at some point during your drunken antics! If you can’t remember what they were then even better! Here are five cycling related new years resolutions to replace your forgotten ones! My tip: Only try and do one […]
Pic by: Debarati06 Best of the web is a London Cyclist monthly series that highlights the best cycling content from around the web. We go out there and find all of the best bits so you don’t have to! Well another month and year comes to a close and I hope everyone has thoroughly enjoyed […]
A look at Darren Alffs eBook the Bicycle Travellers Blueprint, its contents and what led me to want to go on a bike tour this year
2009 is coming to an end and what a year it has been. Traffic to London Cyclist blog is up by 2,830.35% compared to 2008. With an impressive figure like that I thought it would be a good time to take a look at what you guys have been reading. I think you will be […]
Merry Christmas from London Cyclist Blog I’m already back at home putting my feet up, enjoying the Christmas tree and looking forward to tomorrows huge dinner that is certain to send me on a very nice two hour sleep. Hope you are having a similarly great time. Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year with […]
Some recommendations of good winter cycling gloves by my Twitter followers and my personal opinion. Also some good tips for keeping hands warm during winter whilst cycling.
Image by: Andrew Novell I’ve been wanting to try this on London Cyclist Blog for a long time but have been a little scared. However, the time now seems good as I can see that a lot of you are starting to participate in the blog. In the past week alone we have had 57 […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 3 great cycle cut-throughs in East London 24/06/2016
- How to stop your bike lock from jamming 23/06/2016
- Portland Design Works Takeout Basket review 17/06/2016
- Multipurpose cycling products round up 14/06/2016
- Genesis Flyer 2016 – Full review 09/06/2016
- Learning to ride a bike as an adult in London 07/06/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Diane: Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand yo...
- hence: greate...
- http://www.beautybloggirls.com/: Estoy de acuerdo con el M. de la Logia Cibeles. Se...
- Ivan: Yes, fiddling with mechanical parts of my bike not...
- Dermott Murphy: I tend to use Kasp Dry Microfine Graphite Powder L...
- Al: Sanford Lane gets you straight onto the beginning ...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now