Here is a collection of 10 DIY bike projects that you can do in your free time. Includes bike camera mount, wall mount and making your own bike trailer
Author Archive | Andreas
The Guardian is attempting to convert all of us from being boring old cynics, blabbing on about how much we hate England, to a country full of optimistic patriots in love with where we live. Should the Guardian stop trying to fight the great British tradition for complaining, or could there be a turn around […]
The Bicycle Film Festival kicks off tomorrow in London and there is plenty going on and anyone can attend. Wednesday 23rd 7pm: Opening party at Tabernacle on Powis Square and the east to west ride Thursday 24th 8.30pm: Breaking Away bicycle film on show plus the late night party at 9.30pm at the Barbican Theatre
Today was the London Skyride. It involved 15km (why do they use KM in all the promotional material? I guess it sounds better than 9.32 miles) of roads closed off to cars, so that cyclists can enjoy cycling around London. There were also plenty of events being held such as bike repair stands and the […]
Darren recently got in touch with me to tell me about his latest project: 21Bikes. He is trying to build a big directory of pictures with people and their bikes.
You can shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow in Chester, a pregnant woman may relieve herself anywhere she likes, including in a policeman’s helmet and cyclists cannot cycle down one-way streets. All very silly laws and all actually still exist. But of all those, the third may be about to change.
How to go cycling in one of the most remote parts of the UK. This is part of the breaking out of London series where we encourage London’s cyclists to get out there and explore more beautiful parts of the country.
What I’ve been reading is a London Cyclist monthly series that highlights the best cycling content from around the web. We go out there and find all of the best bits so you don’t have to! London Cycling News (Shuffles papers in news anchor style) Cycle Fridays are continuing in the capital this month, encouraging […]
How to cycle all the way to London along the Grand Union Canal from Birmingham
How would you like to cycle across a lake? Or cycle at 60km/hour with the power of the wind? What about taking a more leisurely approach to cycling and lying down while you cycle? All of these are possibilities in the following five bicycle designs that we could one day see next to the Trek […]
The latest figures show a 71% increase in bike thefts in parts of London so I thought I should revisit some bike lock safety tips. Make sure you don’t leave your bike anywhere without following these tips. It is best to take 2 minutes to read these tips rather than have your bike end up […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- RideLondon-Surrey 100: Our top tips and your place in the 2014 event 08/04/2014
- 10 weird and wonderful accessories you can buy for your bike 07/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- video chistoso youtube: magnificent issues altogether, you simply gained a...
- Urban Cycles: Hey Abdreas, I think I'll happily leave others to...
- Ricky: Simple solution when leaving your bike to go to th...
- lose weight now ask me how: When some one searches for his necessary thing, th...
- Kieren: "GPX Reader" on Android seems the best for me so...
- David Bates: If it's something fun and different you want to t...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets