We already know building bike racks increases the value of properties, we also know there is a big problem with bike parking in London and we now know that people from NYC are getting ahead of London!
Author Archive | Andreas
I think people have one of two emotions when they see motorists stuck in traffic . You may be among the people that as you zoom past on your bike think “haha suckers”. Or you may be among the people that feel a little bit sorry for poor Mr Motorist getting nowhere. Martin Williamson is […]
A thorough review of the Halfords Bike Chain Cleaning Kit that I recently purchased. Including what I did and didn’t like and other recommended chain cleaning kits
A look at which parts of a bike to lubricate, how often to lubricate them and which lubricant to use. Also a quick look at some of the most common errors people make that can cause damage to their bikes.
My first time was outside my college when I was 16. I remember it well. Everyone remembers their first time. She was beautiful. The most gorgeous mountain bike you have ever seen. Sure it was just a £200 bike from JJB Sports but I was young and I was in love. I looked around at […]
Question 1: Do you like bikes? Question 2: Do you think a new bike lane would be a good idea? Question 3: Are you gay?
I asked on Twitter for some good cycling book recommendations and I got some fantastic ideas off people. Here’s a list of the ones I will be reading
A thorough review of the Bicio GoRide including a short video and plenty of pictures
Some posters from the Art Crank poster show and a hope that it will one day come to London
A big collection of fixed gear and single speed resources including fixie blogs, how to build a fixed gear bike, fixed gear forums, books and video
So the big news that has been making the rounds is the rise in the number of cyclist deaths:
Huge open spaces, vivid green valleys and tiny villages. Small meandering rivers and traffic free routes. There is plenty for the eye to feast on in the Peak District. Of course with all the inviting country pubs, the eye is definitely not the only thing that will be feasting.
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Cycling for those with poor eyesight 22/04/2014
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- RideLondon-Surrey 100: Our top tips and your place in the 2014 event 08/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- nathan: im always going ricmond park i travel from walton ...
- Caroline: Hi Sharon, I had my laser surgery done at the Ade...
- anon: Another option is Orthokeratology....
- mtv video music awards 2014: What's up colleagues, іts fantastic post гegard...
- cL0h: I use a regular light too. Specifically I us a fen...
- Sharon: Hi Caroline, Please let me know where you had your...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists