Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- New MiCycle opens in East London offering cyclists a bike wash 24/09/2014
- Going Dutch for a bike ride around London 24/09/2014
- Cycling caps – why would you wear one, how to wear one, and where to get one 24/09/2014
- Selling your bicycle 18/09/2014
- Mounting your GoPro to your bike or helmet 15/09/2014
- The best bang for your buck bike upgrades 09/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Phil: I'd love a belt drive, but they are too expensive...
- Alehouse Rock: [[[[[ Those "RULES" (Velominati) are a hoot---al...
- Creegr: ORUXMAPS needs to be included. Not only does it tr...
- Matt: Got mine online from http://www.dutchie.co.uk/ - g...
- Montyz: Pro-cyclist I hope ...
- SimonC: I'd recommend the Airnimals too - I have the Joey...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets