Competition Rules Richardson’s Boating Holidays
As regulations on competitions like these ones are getting pretty tight we need to mention the usual small print:
- By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these Terms and Conditions and the competition information, London Cyclist shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant.
- Only entries made via the published competition entry method will be deemed valid. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date for this competition is 09/11/12 and the start date is 24/10/12· To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK or EU resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of London Cyclist, Richardson’s Boating Holidays or the competition promoter.
- Richardson’s Boating Holidays may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- No cash alternative for the prizes stated is offered.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The winner/s will be randomly selected from all entries by a number generator.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email. If winners fail to reply within 48 hours, London Cyclist reserves the right to pick another winner.
- The promoter of this competition is Further, The Old Church, St Matthews Road, Norwich, NR1 1SP.
- These terms and conditions were set out in accordance with The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008) and the The British Code of Advertising, Sale Promotion and Direct Marketing Code.