Over winter, crud and grime can build up on your bike and components. It’s easy to wipe the frame, whip a rag over the chain, and call it clean – but though the bike might look more presentable, doing so this won’t protect the components or make your bike last longer. The good news is […]
Archive | February, 2014
Join Team Shelter for this incredible 100km moonlit ride past London’s most iconic landmarks. You’ll ride over Tower Bridge, through the deserted City of London, round Canary Wharf, past the sleeping beasts in London Zoo and so much more! Limited spaces sell out fast, so make sure you secure your spot. In 2013 Shelter helped […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 8 Tips to keep you riding all year 22/10/2014
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- Choosing road tyres for autumn and winter 16/10/2014
- 5 of the best bike locks 10/10/2014
- 5 Smart clipless pedal friendly shoes for women 07/10/2014
- Vulpine Men’s Cotton Rain Trousers Review 30/09/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Roger: The delights of cycling in winter are many: You...
- Andreas: Hey Mark - sorry I didn't see your reply sooner -...
- James H: I have the Giro Republics and love them. However, ...
- s: I have the Giro Republic shoes, and while I think ...
- Matt: I agree. I ditched my mounting system within a we...
- John: I bought a WiFi camera as listed on the blog the W...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now