The RideLondon-Surrey 100 is taking place on the 4th of August and will be covering 100 miles (160 km) along closed roads from central London all the way out to Surrey. Needless to say, it’s going to be pretty good fun! With over 20,000 people taking part, it’s also going to be the UK’s biggest […]
Archive | February, 2013
Join Breakthrough Breast Cancer to join over 20,000 cyclists taking part in the RideLondon-Surrey 100
This week we’re covering cycling accidents on London Cyclist. Our first post shared the results of our survey where we found that nearly 60% of cyclists have at one stage been involved in an accident. Today, I wanted to cover some of the scenarios where you may seek to make a claim for damage to […]
Recently we released a survey to the audience of londoncyclist.co.uk. Today, I want to present you with the results. The survey was completed by 1,152 cyclists. We asked: Have you ever been in an incident with another road user? By that I mean anything from a minor bump to a larger incident. You said: Minor […]
There’s a great range bikes at Argos or indeed any other major retailer or small bike shop. How do you know where to shop from and indeed which bike to choose? It’s a little different when you shop for a kids bike. You are just looking for something that will be adequate for your child, […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- ‘Cycle Revolution’ at the Design Museum. 25/11/2015
- A first Christmas list – things to keep relatives happy 20/11/2015
- 8 rookie bike maintenance mistakes 20/11/2015
- CS5 – one step closer to cycling utopia? 19/11/2015
- How to Clean Your Bicycle 13/11/2015
- Bike repairs: DIY or leave to the professionals? 12/11/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- MJ Ray: Are there any adapted cycles on display? I'm not ...
- Ian: I've had one since January this year and it's a ...
- al: Not all threads should be greased. The jockey whee...
- Thom: On a Brompton, I've found the tyre pressure sweet...
- Manchester Cyclist: WD-40's multi-use products should not be used, ho...
- Afro: Bike accident is highly dangerous. It could be lif...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now