The RideLondon-Surrey 100 is taking place on the 4th of August and will be covering 100 miles (160 km) along closed roads from central London all the way out to Surrey. Needless to say, it’s going to be pretty good fun! With over 20,000 people taking part, it’s also going to be the UK’s biggest […]
Archive | February, 2013
Join Breakthrough Breast Cancer to join over 20,000 cyclists taking part in the RideLondon-Surrey 100
This week we’re covering cycling accidents on London Cyclist. Our first post shared the results of our survey where we found that nearly 60% of cyclists have at one stage been involved in an accident. Today, I wanted to cover some of the scenarios where you may seek to make a claim for damage to […]
Recently we released a survey to the audience of londoncyclist.co.uk. Today, I want to present you with the results. The survey was completed by 1,152 cyclists. We asked: Have you ever been in an incident with another road user? By that I mean anything from a minor bump to a larger incident. You said: Minor […]
There’s a great range bikes at Argos or indeed any other major retailer or small bike shop. How do you know where to shop from and indeed which bike to choose? It’s a little different when you shop for a kids bike. You are just looking for something that will be adequate for your child, […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Why you should watch the Cyclocross in Milton Keynes on Saturday 26/11/2014
- How not to use bike lights 26/11/2014
- Keeping your phone charged while you track your rides 20/11/2014
- Spanish and Swedish bike repair instructions added to Bike Doctor app 19/11/2014
- 5 odd things we do with our bikes, that we’d never do with our cars 19/11/2014
- 5 of the best winter cycle gloves 12/11/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Spencer: I use two bikes. One has a pannier rack so one lig...
- MJ Ray: Correcting myself: it looks like the city centre c...
- MJ Ray: Why give the time from London Bridge? It's a half...
- MJ Ray: Why can't you see your light? I mentioned below t...
- MJ Ray: 700 lumens??? If you're riding off-road then you ...
- Alan Moore: I just leave mine on all the time.. doesn't reall...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now