Heading to the grocery store? Would you like a little extra boost up the hill on the way home? The Ridekick gives you a top speed of 19mph and can ride a maximum of 12 miles. It has a throttle that gives you control of the speed. At $699 (£454) the Ridekick isn’t cheap but […]
Archive | January, 2012
1. Why cycle? (Inspiration to keep you going) Money in the pocket: In the UK our train fares are up to 10 times higher than many of our European counterparts such as Italy and Greece. Season tickets can cost up to £4000. A high end bike plus accessories will set you back around £1000. The […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 5 accessories for a summer of cycling 25/06/2015
- What it’s like to get knocked off your bike 22/06/2015
- Traffic-free Sundays on Regent Street in July 18/06/2015
- What it’s like to race Bradley Wiggins 09/06/2015
- Flag Bikes along CS8 offers up repairs, coffee and lifetime servicing 02/06/2015
- Here’s what all cycling tourism websites should look like 31/05/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- closet system: What's up mates, its enormous post concerning tut...
- Unhappy Laundrapp Customer: Not sure I agree that there wasn't any special tr...
- QED: Nice article but I disagree about conversations. ...
- Dave: I have become quite proficient riding safely in Lo...
- Karl: Hello just purchased a Brompton SL3 from eBay 2014...
- Ride Age: ha ha ha...hmm the bicycle plant pot is really nic...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now