Heading to the grocery store? Would you like a little extra boost up the hill on the way home? The Ridekick gives you a top speed of 19mph and can ride a maximum of 12 miles. It has a throttle that gives you control of the speed. At $699 (£454) the Ridekick isn’t cheap but […]
Archive | January, 2012
1. Why cycle? (Inspiration to keep you going) Money in the pocket: In the UK our train fares are up to 10 times higher than many of our European counterparts such as Italy and Greece. Season tickets can cost up to £4000. A high end bike plus accessories will set you back around £1000. The […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- London Cycling Awards 2016 – the winners 24/05/2016
- What a bike thief can teach you about locking your bike 17/05/2016
- Cycling the Italian Lake District 09/05/2016
- The best bike shops in Central London 28/04/2016
- Summer cycling events in London 26/04/2016
- The 5 Best bike shops in West London 22/04/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Andy: Hub Velo in Clapton is tiny but ace...
- Nick: Brixton? West London? Are you sure?...
- MJ Ray: CLOCS are the people responsible for the "cyclist...
- Harry-H: I have to agree with Andy about Howies - their stu...
- Andy ZE: How on earth did Howies win? Have you seen their ...
- Roger: Abus x-plus 540 230mm Abus 401 mini PitLocks So...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now