Heading to the grocery store? Would you like a little extra boost up the hill on the way home? The Ridekick gives you a top speed of 19mph and can ride a maximum of 12 miles. It has a throttle that gives you control of the speed. At $699 (£454) the Ridekick isn’t cheap but […]
Archive | January, 2012
1. Why cycle? (Inspiration to keep you going) Money in the pocket: In the UK our train fares are up to 10 times higher than many of our European counterparts such as Italy and Greece. Season tickets can cost up to £4000. A high end bike plus accessories will set you back around £1000. The […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Velosock – A sock for your bike reviewed 30/07/2015
- Discerning Cyclist Style Guide – Summer Edition 18/07/2015
- 5 accessories for a summer of cycling 25/06/2015
- What it’s like to get knocked off your bike 22/06/2015
- Traffic-free Sundays on Regent Street in July 18/06/2015
- What it’s like to race Bradley Wiggins 09/06/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Andreas: On my bike it still had a fair bit of give and I c...
- Andreas: Agreed - gave it a test run here with some water a...
- Mark: Would be brilliant if waterproof. I can see a home...
- Mik: How flexible is it? The photos make it look quite ...
- Dennis: Hello, I have a squeaking noise at the back of my ...
- MJ Ray: Take medical advice... and if you're doing a long...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now