It’s true to say, there’s a certain romance surrounding building your own bike. Knowing that the bike you are riding is the result of hard work, sweat and many trials and even more errors. More through the power of perseverance, as opposed to extensive knowledge, I recently completed my single speed project. Here is what […]
Archive | October, 2011
Join 8,231 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- What is your bike made of? Bike frame materials and their properties 05/12/2013
- Stocking Fillers for Cyclists 02/12/2013
- The Endura Gridlock II Waterproof Trousers 29/11/2013
- I would cycle but it’s…. 28/11/2013
- Knog Blinder Road Light review 25/11/2013
- Endura Gridlock II Women’s Waterproof Jacket review 21/11/2013
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Dave: Hi Rob i don't know the road in question (the ...
- Rob Eggleshaw: my flea somehow came off on the morning commute. I...
- John: I don't like the flashing lights , as they irrita...
- Steve A: Where does the "..the average alloy bike has a li...
- Nick: Scattered laser light and particularly reflections...
- Anna: I ride 8.5 miles each way and always become sweaty...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets