It’s true to say, there’s a certain romance surrounding building your own bike. Knowing that the bike you are riding is the result of hard work, sweat and many trials and even more errors. More through the power of perseverance, as opposed to extensive knowledge, I recently completed my single speed project. Here is what […]
Archive | October, 2011
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- What a bike thief can teach you about locking your bike 17/05/2016
- Cycling the Italian Lake District 09/05/2016
- The best bike shops in Central London 28/04/2016
- Summer cycling events in London 26/04/2016
- The 5 Best bike shops in West London 22/04/2016
- alpini Mini Velo review 22/04/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Greg Lawson: I used SendBike.com a few weeks ago and spoke to w...
- Rosemary: Advice needs spreading around the country as there...
- Barry Hearn: Of course they're not have look on YouTube you'l...
- Dan: Brockley Bikes in Brockey (surprise, surprise) is...
- Tristram: Single speed bike rarely have vertical dropouts. A...
- dave: ...and bikes used for commuting are exactly those ...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets