It’s true to say, there’s a certain romance surrounding building your own bike. Knowing that the bike you are riding is the result of hard work, sweat and many trials and even more errors. More through the power of perseverance, as opposed to extensive knowledge, I recently completed my single speed project. Here is what […]
Archive | October, 2011
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- How to cycle around horses 06/03/2014
- 5 cycling accessories I wouldn’t want to be without 05/03/2014
- Popular London cycing clubs and groups 04/03/2014
- Why is Hackney blocking Cycle Superhighway 1 on the A10? 03/03/2014
- Traffic free ride along the Thames from Richmond to Weybridge 28/02/2014
- Maggie’s Monster Bike + Hike 26/02/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Tarek: yours ain't too shabby either lol... i had a bike...
- Clive: Thanks and Yes hopefully if someone does have a bi...
- Tarek: yea that's proper dodgy and clearly BS lol shame...
- Ian Why: We meet at Shane's Nurseries on the A40 at Denham...
- Jorge: I'd be a touch careful of recommending the Dynamo...
- smorkey: I don't have mudguards as I don't ride when it r...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now