It’s true to say, there’s a certain romance surrounding building your own bike. Knowing that the bike you are riding is the result of hard work, sweat and many trials and even more errors. More through the power of perseverance, as opposed to extensive knowledge, I recently completed my single speed project. Here is what […]
Archive | October, 2011
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Why you should watch the Cyclocross in Milton Keynes on Saturday 26/11/2014
- How not to use bike lights 26/11/2014
- Keeping your phone charged while you track your rides 20/11/2014
- Spanish and Swedish bike repair instructions added to Bike Doctor app 19/11/2014
- 5 odd things we do with our bikes, that we’d never do with our cars 19/11/2014
- 5 of the best winter cycle gloves 12/11/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Jake: I ride a Saracen Urban Hack 1 which is a cyclocros...
- Sav: Yes, but then you have to rely on the sensor worki...
- Sav: This is good advice I do the same. I run a cheap C...
- Sav: The set of Knogg lights in this article are shit, ...
- Spencer: I run with two different makes of lights on the re...
- Dave: There are some clipless pedals avaialbe out there ...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets