It’s true to say, there’s a certain romance surrounding building your own bike. Knowing that the bike you are riding is the result of hard work, sweat and many trials and even more errors. More through the power of perseverance, as opposed to extensive knowledge, I recently completed my single speed project. Here is what […]
Archive | October, 2011
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Cycling for those with poor eyesight 22/04/2014
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- RideLondon-Surrey 100: Our top tips and your place in the 2014 event 08/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- nathan: im always going ricmond park i travel from walton ...
- Caroline: Hi Sharon, I had my laser surgery done at the Ade...
- anon: Another option is Orthokeratology....
- mtv video music awards 2014: What's up colleagues, іts fantastic post гegard...
- cL0h: I use a regular light too. Specifically I us a fen...
- Sharon: Hi Caroline, Please let me know where you had your...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now