This is a guest post by Graham Hills of Bikers Delight. Cycle – eat – cycle – eat – cycle – eat – cycle. The perfect day out?! Combining some of the best grazing in London, with diverse cycling sights, this London bike ride gives a full workout for the senses. A triangular route visiting […]
Archive | April, 2011
Andreas posted another ‘Comment Friday’ last week that garnered a whopping set of comments about how we carry our stuff to work. I did a post about this on my blog back in January about all of the various needs of mine in relation to my commute. It’s not straightforward and, as one of the commenters […]
Reading through the messages in the last Comment Friday it seems there’s a lot of love for bike panniers. Personally, I can’t help being drawn to messenger bags. The capacity, the quick access when you swing the bag around and the comfortable position on my back have always worked well for me. Therefore, when Chrome […]
In this weeks comment Friday I want to talk bags! How do you go about getting the bits you need into work. Whether that be a laptop, a change of clothes or any other items you keep in your bag. After my brief brush with panniers, I’m currently relying on a messenger bag. My choice […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- The barrel adjuster: What it is and why it’s a cyclist’s best friend 24/04/2014
- Cycling for those with poor eyesight 22/04/2014
- 5 fun bikes you should try to ride 17/04/2014
- Changes to make to your cycle commute in summer 15/04/2014
- Cycling tech that’s from the future 14/04/2014
- 7 London bike shops you should follow on Twitter 08/04/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Paul: Ross I got some shimano RT82 touring shoes as my f...
- Colin: Whatever happened to the virtual bike shop! We hav...
- nathan: im always going ricmond park i travel from walton ...
- Caroline: Hi Sharon, I had my laser surgery done at the Ade...
- anon: Another option is Orthokeratology....
- cL0h: I use a regular light too. Specifically I us a fen...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now