This is a guest post by Graham Hills of Bikers Delight. Cycle – eat – cycle – eat – cycle – eat – cycle. The perfect day out?! Combining some of the best grazing in London, with diverse cycling sights, this London bike ride gives a full workout for the senses. A triangular route visiting [...]
Archive | April, 2011
Andreas posted another ‘Comment Friday’ last week that garnered a whopping set of comments about how we carry our stuff to work. I did a post about this on my blog back in January about all of the various needs of mine in relation to my commute. It’s not straightforward and, as one of the commenters [...]
Reading through the messages in the last Comment Friday it seems there’s a lot of love for bike panniers. Personally, I can’t help being drawn to messenger bags. The capacity, the quick access when you swing the bag around and the comfortable position on my back have always worked well for me. Therefore, when Chrome [...]
In this weeks comment Friday I want to talk bags! How do you go about getting the bits you need into work. Whether that be a laptop, a change of clothes or any other items you keep in your bag. After my brief brush with panniers, I’m currently relying on a messenger bag. My choice [...]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Bring your camera: 6 great photogenic spots to cycle to in London 15/05/2013
- Rapha & Raeburn City Wind Jacket review 13/05/2013
- Finding a bicycle utopia in Belize 10/05/2013
- Vulpine Merino T-Shirt review 09/05/2013
- How westminster plans to keep the cyclists out and Simon Cowell in 08/05/2013
- MITIE London Revolution is now the largest multi-day sportive in the UK 07/05/2013
- Genia: Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your...
- Bill F: Some opinions from a brompton owner. I bought my B...
- Steve@Tern: Useful article, thanks. I once made the mistake ...
- Philip: I agree with making eye contact - you've just mad...
- Audrius: In my motherland (Lithuania) we have pretty hefty ...
- Jon: I too have the Topeak Aero Wedge but I'm not a ma...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists