Using your iPhone while on your bike is great if you are out cycling on a great route and want to follow the map. The following three mounts all work but which one is the best choice?
Archive | February, 2011
This is a guest post from Verity who wanted to share some great stretches that keep your cycling position pain free. If it’s good enough for Lance.. Being a keen daily cyclist and a yoga teacher, I am often wondering how many London cyclists actually stretch out their cycling muscles. I wonder like me, if […]
If you are finding your chain slipping as you try to put your foot down then you may need to replace the cassette.
“One knee says to another knee..” I mentioned yesterday on Twitter that I’ve been having some knee pain recently. A little during cycling and then occasionally when I’m resting. I got some really helpful suggestions back: aj_ux I forgot to tweet "also try an ibuprofen gel". petermeanwell I raised my seat as wasn’t getting full […]
I don’t know how many other people would relate to this but I have a problem summoning up the nerve to turn right at multi-lane roundabouts. I would be interested to get advice on best way to survive this manoeuvre. I’ll only go left or straight over multi-lane roundabouts. I’m ok turning right on mini-roundabouts […]
Post by Nicole of Bikethoughtsfromabroad OK, no more (tongue-in-cheek) comments about cycling flouro people (crazy or otherwise). This week….a call to arms, well…bikes. After speaking to loads of friends and acquaintances who also happen to cycle, a few of us thought that we had something in common. I love to ride my bike, whenever I […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 8 tips for riding home in the dark 29/10/2014
- How to put a bike away for hibernation (if you must!) 26/10/2014
- Comprehensive look at bicycle insurance options 25/10/2014
- Mitie London Revolution places are now open 22/10/2014
- 8 Tips to keep you riding all year 22/10/2014
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Dave: Carlos, OsmAnd allows you to use vector maps of...
- Thomas: I love the first one- nothing better then making a...
- MJ Ray: Which policies cover you if components are stolen ...
- Vicky Ottaway: We were visiting London, do a spot of geocaching a...
- Barney: To make sure you are considered a pedestrian as de...
- Barney: I wouldn't say you're exactly required to provid...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now