Using your iPhone while on your bike is great if you are out cycling on a great route and want to follow the map. The following three mounts all work but which one is the best choice?
Archive | February, 2011
This is a guest post from Verity who wanted to share some great stretches that keep your cycling position pain free. If it’s good enough for Lance.. Being a keen daily cyclist and a yoga teacher, I am often wondering how many London cyclists actually stretch out their cycling muscles. I wonder like me, if […]
If you are finding your chain slipping as you try to put your foot down then you may need to replace the cassette.
“One knee says to another knee..” I mentioned yesterday on Twitter that I’ve been having some knee pain recently. A little during cycling and then occasionally when I’m resting. I got some really helpful suggestions back: aj_ux I forgot to tweet "also try an ibuprofen gel". petermeanwell I raised my seat as wasn’t getting full […]
I don’t know how many other people would relate to this but I have a problem summoning up the nerve to turn right at multi-lane roundabouts. I would be interested to get advice on best way to survive this manoeuvre. I’ll only go left or straight over multi-lane roundabouts. I’m ok turning right on mini-roundabouts […]
Post by Nicole of Bikethoughtsfromabroad OK, no more (tongue-in-cheek) comments about cycling flouro people (crazy or otherwise). This week….a call to arms, well…bikes. After speaking to loads of friends and acquaintances who also happen to cycle, a few of us thought that we had something in common. I love to ride my bike, whenever I […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Discerning Cyclist Style Guide – Summer Edition 18/07/2015
- 5 accessories for a summer of cycling 25/06/2015
- What it’s like to get knocked off your bike 22/06/2015
- Traffic-free Sundays on Regent Street in July 18/06/2015
- What it’s like to race Bradley Wiggins 09/06/2015
- Flag Bikes along CS8 offers up repairs, coffee and lifetime servicing 02/06/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- floral canvas backpack target,military backpacks for sale south africa,military backpacks ebay,military radio bags,backpacking light,camping gear ebay,backpacks for women,backpacking through europe,camping bags singapore,cycling courier bags uk,canvas bac: It was long enough and huge enough for my spouse 5...
- military backpacks ebay,backpack leaf blower stihl,cycling backpack commuting,cycling bags,backpacks for teens,mexican bagseed outdoor grow,backpacks for girls,backpack mod wiki,pacsafe cross body sling bag,outdoor bags online,backpacking tents,camping ge: Thee backpack is free-standing and comes wuth a zi...
- floral canvas backpack target,military backpacks for sale south africa,military backpacks ebay,military radio bags,backpacking light,camping gear ebay,backpacks for women,backpacking through europe,camping bags singapore,cycling courier bags uk,canvas bac: Yeet it needs to be noted that over thee past a nu...
- MJ Ray: Take medical advice... and if you're doing a long...
- david hingley jogle2015: I started fully laden on my old giant mountain bik...
- 9 of the most common questions by new cyclists answered | Cycling Verve: […] right kit isn’t the only important ele...
Bike apps for the iPhone
Repair your bike, track your cycling and find the nearest London bike shop - all from your iPhone:iPhone apps for cyclists