Using your iPhone while on your bike is great if you are out cycling on a great route and want to follow the map. The following three mounts all work but which one is the best choice?
Archive | February, 2011
This is a guest post from Verity who wanted to share some great stretches that keep your cycling position pain free. If it’s good enough for Lance.. Being a keen daily cyclist and a yoga teacher, I am often wondering how many London cyclists actually stretch out their cycling muscles. I wonder like me, if […]
If you are finding your chain slipping as you try to put your foot down then you may need to replace the cassette.
“One knee says to another knee..” I mentioned yesterday on Twitter that I’ve been having some knee pain recently. A little during cycling and then occasionally when I’m resting. I got some really helpful suggestions back: aj_ux I forgot to tweet "also try an ibuprofen gel". petermeanwell I raised my seat as wasn’t getting full […]
I don’t know how many other people would relate to this but I have a problem summoning up the nerve to turn right at multi-lane roundabouts. I would be interested to get advice on best way to survive this manoeuvre. I’ll only go left or straight over multi-lane roundabouts. I’m ok turning right on mini-roundabouts […]
Post by Nicole of Bikethoughtsfromabroad OK, no more (tongue-in-cheek) comments about cycling flouro people (crazy or otherwise). This week….a call to arms, well…bikes. After speaking to loads of friends and acquaintances who also happen to cycle, a few of us thought that we had something in common. I love to ride my bike, whenever I […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Pocket High Street: The anti-Amazon saviour of the high street 21/08/2014
- Mount your iPhone 5 or 5S to your bike handlebars 20/08/2014
- The best cycling shorts for men and women 19/08/2014
- Dear bike thief… how to write a letter that could get your bike back 18/08/2014
- Guide to the Cycle Show 2014 15/08/2014
- 5 of the greatest dangers facing cyclists in London 12/08/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- SpecializedCrosstrail: I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come acr...
- electrische fietsen: Some excellent blogs there! Wish I had time to set...
- chloe sims reviews on clear shampoo and Conditioner: Staying inside a tanning bed for lengthy hours sti...
- Paul: I see Miles has had problems with the Bike Hub app...
- Dave: Cycling as a whole is neither valued or respected ...
- Dave: I will try the App when it comes to Android. All t...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now