Right up there in the most frequently discussed cyclist politics topics is: “Where do you wait at the traffic light?” As this is a serious matter I’ve given it plenty of consideration. In fact I’ve given it so much though that when I arrive at a traffic light I find myself stumbling in a sea [...]
Archive | December, 2010
Tomorrow the London cycle hire scheme will be opening up to all users. This means you can walk up to a terminal, insert your credit or debit card and hire out a Boris Bike. For those of us with membership it is worth noting that you cannot hire a bike using the same card [...]
I’m a big fan of shopping for cycling gear on Wiggle and of course as much as the next person I like a bargain. The prices on the site are pretty good and they often have items that are not available elsewhere. In fact I tend to recommend them pretty often when I’m doing cycling [...]
Last Wednesday I posted up a survey to find out what everyone wanted from London Cyclist in the new year. An impressive 438 people responded within a week! Thank you to you all. I wanted to post up the responses here and give some insider information on where I’ll be taking London Cyclist in the [...]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Riding the MITIE London Revolution 22/05/2013
- Bring your camera: 6 great photogenic spots to cycle to in London 15/05/2013
- Rapha & Raeburn City Wind Jacket review 13/05/2013
- Finding a bicycle utopia in Belize 10/05/2013
- Vulpine Merino T-Shirt review 09/05/2013
- How westminster plans to keep the cyclists out and Simon Cowell in 08/05/2013
- Tim: I found this website after reading about a recent ...
- Matt: Sounds good but I must admit I was put off by the ...
- Rachel Taylor: The second day was really tough and you had to hav...
- Joel Levitt: Haven't heard a bad word about it yet (apart from...
- Sam: Glad to hear you had as good a time as I did Joel....
- Joel Levitt: I also completed the ride and agree with pretty mu...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now