Right up there in the most frequently discussed cyclist politics topics is: “Where do you wait at the traffic light?” As this is a serious matter I’ve given it plenty of consideration. In fact I’ve given it so much though that when I arrive at a traffic light I find myself stumbling in a sea […]
Archive | December, 2010
Tomorrow the London cycle hire scheme will be opening up to all users. This means you can walk up to a terminal, insert your credit or debit card and hire out a Boris Bike. For those of us with membership it is worth noting that you cannot hire a bike using the same card […]
I’m a big fan of shopping for cycling gear on Wiggle and of course as much as the next person I like a bargain. The prices on the site are pretty good and they often have items that are not available elsewhere. In fact I tend to recommend them pretty often when I’m doing cycling […]
Last Wednesday I posted up a survey to find out what everyone wanted from London Cyclist in the new year. An impressive 438 people responded within a week! Thank you to you all. I wanted to post up the responses here and give some insider information on where I’ll be taking London Cyclist in the […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 9 signs the summer is coming to an end 28/08/2014
- Folding bikes unpacked 26/08/2014
- Pocket High Street: The anti-Amazon saviour of the high street 21/08/2014
- Mount your iPhone 5 or 5S to your bike handlebars 20/08/2014
- The best cycling shorts for men and women 19/08/2014
- Dear bike thief… how to write a letter that could get your bike back 18/08/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Dave: Tony, my first folding bike was a £100 Ammaco and...
- rod: i have a Di blasi three wheeler its really fun,i g...
- Mark: agree with everything you say! i think the type...
- Tony: Decathlon B'Fold 5 6spd 20" wheels. It's no Br...
- Cruff: I cycle every day from Croydon to marble Arch and ...
- home blog: Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you do...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now