A London Cyclist reader recently got in touch to tell me about her watery eyes during the cold winter cycling. I wanted to share the solution here in-case anyone else was facing the same issue. The reader tried two things. The first was a moisturiser from the chemist for beneath the eyes. This made little […]
Archive | November, 2010
It’s always good to do little informal surveys on Twitter. You find out what setups fellow cyclists are using. As visibility and the short days are on people’s minds I asked what bike lights everyone is currently relying on. cyclegaz front. Hope vision1 and magicshine mj-808. Rear. Magicshine mj-818, Blackburn mars 4.0 and 2x fibre […]
A couple of weeks ago we looked into the winter cycling gear that can make winter cycling more enjoyable. I wanted to check in with you guys and see how it’s all coming along. Post a comment with.. How are you finding the shorter daylight hours? The colder weather? The rain? And what sort of […]
Visibility is something that a lot of cyclists take very seriously. No doubt the image of a car not spotting you in the dark is a scary one. One company that has jumped on this need is Proviz. They’re providing a range of reflective cycling gear. They recently got in touch and offered a couple […]
Find your nearest London Bike Shop, cycle cafe or mobile bike repair service in one quick tap
As I woke up this morning after a long weekend recovering from Morocco there was an announcement in my inbox from TfL: “Work starts today on London’s biggest cycle hire docking station” As any Barclays Cycle Hire Scheme user will know Waterloo is one of the busiest cycle hire stations. In fact it has been […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- ‘Cycle Revolution’ at the Design Museum. 25/11/2015
- A first Christmas list – things to keep relatives happy 20/11/2015
- 8 rookie bike maintenance mistakes 20/11/2015
- CS5 – one step closer to cycling utopia? 19/11/2015
- How to Clean Your Bicycle 13/11/2015
- Bike repairs: DIY or leave to the professionals? 12/11/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Ian: I've had one since January this year and it's a ...
- al: Not all threads should be greased. The jockey whee...
- Thom: On a Brompton, I've found the tyre pressure sweet...
- Manchester Cyclist: WD-40's multi-use products should not be used, ho...
- Afro: Bike accident is highly dangerous. It could be lif...
- free travel listing sites: Slowly working my means through so that I can hope...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now