Eyeing MiCycle in Islington from the outside you imagine it looks like your typical bike shop. Shiny bikes on display and bike mechanics carefully reviving neglected bikes. But something more is happening here behind the scenes. You could say MiCycle is part of a new breed of bike shops. I try to open the door […]
Archive | August, 2010
The CTC are running a campaign to keep posties on bikes. I’m completely behind it and think its a very worthy cause to not let Royal Mail slip backwards and away from cycling. They are asking people to fill in a form, print the resulting page and then send it to the CTC so it […]
When I went on the Dunwich Dynamo I wanted a bike light that wouldn’t mess me around. Plenty of light, easy to install and would last the entire way. The kind of bike light most people tend to opt for is something around the £10 – £20 mark. This is where I say to you […]
To write what must be London Cyclist’s most delicious blog post ever I tried out London’s first bicycle valeting restaurant. All in the name of journalism of course! Cue mouth watering image of food.. It’s called Cafe Luc and is located on the Marylebone High Street. A very nice part of London with lots of […]
Join 9,241 fellow London Cyclists who receive our free weekly newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Beyond pink: The rise of the female-specific bike shop 27/04/2015
- The five things I’ve learnt as an everyday cyclist in London 18/04/2015
- Best rechargeable bike lights 01/04/2015
- Mitie London Revolution 2015 – Extra camping spots released! 25/03/2015
- The simplest bike storage solution 24/03/2015
- 10 of the greatest joys for cyclists 16/03/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Jim: I had the misfortune of trying to use this service...
- Oscarhotel: I wear a REEVU bicycle helmet with a built in rear...
- Bike tour Seville: The bike is the best vehicle, everywhere!!!!...
- Barry: Hi a light that I used for the whole of last winte...
- Marc: I hit a large pot hole on a grass verge next to a ...
- Maria David: Well done on the opening of the two shops - Bella ...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now