So the big news that has been making the rounds is the rise in the number of cyclist deaths: (more…)
Archive | November, 2009
Huge open spaces, vivid green valleys and tiny villages. Small meandering rivers and traffic free routes. There is plenty for the eye to feast on in the Peak District. Of course with all the inviting country pubs, the eye is definitely not the only thing that will be feasting.
A recent storm arose on Twitter after @LDN, definitely a member of the London Twitterati, provided a link to the Sorry Mate I didn’t See You (SMIDSY) database for cyclists to report bad drivers. (more…)
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Arc’teryx Atom SL Hoodie 12/02/2016
- Bicycle love 12/02/2016
- Best cycle commuter visibility tips 10/02/2016
- Helmet cameras for cyclists – our pick of the best 07/02/2016
- Costs of refurbishing a second hand bike 05/02/2016
- Happarel Bicycles reflective bike kits 04/02/2016
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Mark: simple. dont wear a helmet then. they arent design...
- Mark: SERIOUSLY?! a cycle helmet is tested to fall fr...
- Simon H: There are overlooked risk issues with these if hel...
- Berny Breen: @Alex - I agree on the "unsettling stuff". It is...
- SanskritFritz: The Mobius is definitely a very good choice. I use...
- Tory: Agree re the impact of a variety of lights, and li...
Guide to waterproof cycling jackets
We've reviewed some of the best waterproof cycling jackets