Here is a collection of high quality bike posters that was requested by Jose who emailed me asking where is a good place to buy cycling posters.
Archive | July, 2009
Lucy from Oxfam e-mailed me about this yesterday and it is easily one of the coolest ideas I have heard of. The best part is its happening right here in London. The climate change film Age of Stupid is being shown on Thursday the 6th of August at Laban Dance College (Directions). The aim of […]
I recently asked you what type of post you wanted on London Cyclist. Well the surprising results are in.. Before I dive into the results I was impressed with the number of you that voted – so many thanks to everyone that did, I really appreciate you helping to shape the future of this site. […]
Asda, one of the UK’s largest supermarkets, now boldly claims to have the UK’s cheapest bike. However, a Guardian newspaper review is less than complementary. It compares the riding experience to going to the cinema and having someone kick the back of your seat all the way though the film. The list of flaws are […]
I really enjoyed Fat Cyclist’s (3rd in our Top 50 bike blogs list) post with his morning routine for getting out of the door and onto the bike. So I thought I would share my experience: 8.30 Wake up to the sweet melodies of my favourite Bloc Party song that has since been ruined due […]
This post is hot off the heels of a recent survey I have been running (You still have a chance to leave your opinion here) that so far shows that a lot of people want me to keep everyone up to date on London cycling news. I’ll keep this post brief as I am at […]
It seems reasonable to me that I should be writing about things that you guys want to hear about. Therefore I have put together this very quick poll that it would be hugely helpful to me if you could contribute to. What would you like to see more of?polling If the poll does not show […]
What annoys you as a cyclist? Is it the n00b things other cyclists do? Is it getting wolf whistled at and having men trying to look up your skirt while you cycle? Is it the dogs that attack you as you try to get from a to b? Or perhaps for you its the cars […]
Picture this: you are cycling along on your bike and you can hear funny noises coming near the chain. As you are wondering what is going on you come to an intersection and need to slow down. You hit the brakes and you hear a terrible sound like metal grinding on the bike wheel. After […]
In less than a year cyclists in London will be able to cycle along the first two cycle superhighways. Their aim is to provide a safe and direct route into the city centre to cyclists. Is this a major cycling revolution or is it just a normal bike lane with a lick of blue paint […]
Inspired by Treadly and Me’s speedlinking this is the start of a monthly series where I roundup blog and news headlines that have been of interest. Cycling in London is up, but do we have Boris to thank? Sold out summer of cycling – an indepth review of the Boris cycling initiatives by Boris Watch […]
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- 8 tips for riding home in the dark 29/10/2014
- How to put a bike away for hibernation (if you must!) 26/10/2014
- Comprehensive look at bicycle insurance options 25/10/2014
- Mitie London Revolution places are now open 22/10/2014
- 8 Tips to keep you riding all year 22/10/2014
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- eric: The RoadID app sends a breadcrumb that your signif...
- MJ Ray: "If you use a bright light, do be responsible –...
- Daniel: No longer do I ought to stand in line in the coffe...
- Alan Moore: Surprised you mention high viz, as this makes almo...
- Dave: Carlos, OsmAnd allows you to use vector maps of...
- Thomas: I love the first one- nothing better then making a...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now