Whilst we have already covered one way of making a bicycle camera I came across Jens Almström who realised that the screw inside his bicycle bell was the same size as beneath his camera where the tripod attaches. So a simple adjustment created a camera mount on the bicycle handle bars. You will of course […]
Archive | October, 2008
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Best rechargeable bike lights 01/04/2015
- Mitie London Revolution 2015 – Extra camping spots released! 25/03/2015
- The simplest bike storage solution 24/03/2015
- 10 of the greatest joys for cyclists 16/03/2015
- Discounted bike servicing in 17 local London bike shops – offer ended! 13/03/2015
- How a cyclist sees London 09/03/2015
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Mark: The Volt 50 is an outstanding light, but the mount...
- Amoeba: Lights that dazzle are illegal. Having said that, ...
- peta rose: Driving home along Southend on Sea sea front last ...
- mark: i think i have the answer to the oh so obvious dan...
- Eoghan: I've started using one of these, cost about £40 ...
- Esther: Any ideas for storing a tricycle?...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now