Whilst we have already covered one way of making a bicycle camera I came across Jens Almström who realised that the screw inside his bicycle bell was the same size as beneath his camera where the tripod attaches. So a simple adjustment created a camera mount on the bicycle handle bars. You will of course […]
Archive | October, 2008
Get our free guide to cycling in London by joining the London Cyclist newsletter:
As mentioned in:
- Comprehensive look at bicycle insurance options 25/10/2014
- Mitie London Revolution places are now open 22/10/2014
- 8 Tips to keep you riding all year 22/10/2014
- On and off the bike: 5 stylish clip shoes for men 20/10/2014
- Choosing road tyres for autumn and winter 16/10/2014
- 5 of the best bike locks 10/10/2014
- 10 things I wish I’d known when I first started cycling 11/04/2013
- The best bike lock 21/11/2012
- Bicycle insurance 07/09/2011
- How to start cycling 20/01/2011
- Buying a second hand bike in London 25/08/2010
- 7 mistakes you are making with your cycling and how you can correct them 28/04/2010
- 35 London Cycling Routes with GPS 02/03/2010
- Roger: I just renewed my household contents and ditched L...
- daducky88: The approach we now have to take to bike security ...
- Spencer: Numbers cycling on my commute are getting less whi...
- Ross: I could never go back to taking public transport. ...
- Mark: mary. you need to get over to the very right at t...
- mary: I'm new to cycling in London, and am taking every...
35 London Cycle Routes with GPS
For just £9.95 you can discover 35 amazing cycling routes in London for training, days out with the kids and traffic free riding. The eBook also comes with GPS coordinates.
Click here to find out more now